There has never been a better time to buy your home than Now!! With rents on the rise, buying has become a very attractive option. Bargain home prices and current record interest rates make it more affordable to buy than rent. If you are serious about buying a home, whether it’s your first home, or your dream home, our process makes buying a home more fun and painless.
Our Home Buyer Services
RWB’s Home Buyer Services is second to none, and is always providing you with an “honest helping hand!” We pull out all of the stops to assure that your expectations and dreams come true. In fact, here is what we offer under our Home Buyer Services:
- We provide you with a list of every home in every area of interest
- We work with you until you find the home that is exactly right for you
- We will use our Multiple Listing Services, technology, Internet, and our private resources and contacts to get the job done
- We counsel you so you can make informed decisions
- We negotiate to your benefit in every situation
- We negotiate directly with Seller and Agent on your behalf
- We make sure every “i” is dotted, every “t” is crossed
- We hand you the keys to your new home
- We continue to communicate with you
- We personally provide the same level of service to your referrals
- We handle all of your friends and families real estate needs
- We will continue to serve you for all your real estate needs and desires
Important Steps to Remember When Buying
When looking to buy a home, please remember to:
- Get pre-approved for a loan prior to finding a home
- Have your own “Buyer Agent” working for you
- Get a Home Inspection
- Get an Appraisal
- Perform a thorough “walk-through” inspection BEFORE closing escrow
These points will always keep you ahead of the game.
Home Search Information
There are many questions that you must keep in mind when searching for a home, however, here is what we recommend that you should consider:
- Where do you want to live?
- When is your best time to look at homes?
- What things are most important to you in a home?
- How far are schools from your potential home?
- How many bedrooms?
- How many baths?
- Do you want a formal dining area?
- Do you want basement?
- Do you want a finished basement?
- What size garage?
- What style of home (i.e. 2 story, ranch, etc.)?
If we found the right home for you today, would there be anything that could keep you from buying it? Contact one of our REALTORS®! We would love to help you!