Red White & Blue Realty Group specializes in residential rentals in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas. With over 20 years of property management experience, Red White & Blue Realty Group has the knowledge and expertise to assure our owners that we will secure a highly qualified tenant to take care of their home.
Your home is a valuable asset, and we strive to ensure you peace of mind that your home is in good hands with our property management team. Our professionalism, loyalty, and dedication to protecting our owners investment is what makes Red White & Blue Realty Groups Property Management Team the right company for you! At Red White& Blue Realty Group we treat your investment like it is our own. Our focus is hands on management that results in the protection of the value and condition of your property.
At Red White & Blue Realty Group we pride ourselves in, “Putting our expertise to work for you with an honest helping hand”.
Property Management Services
We provide peace of mind by professionally handling the following:
- Professional Property Management: Veronica Gurule and Belinda Bebo, the owners of Red White & Blue Realty Group, are members of the National Association of Registered Property Managers, members of the board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Services, certified Military Relocation Professionals, and licensed & insured.
- Tenant Screening: Multi step verification process allows for most qualified tenant. (Adhering to Fair Housing Guidelines)
- Internet marketing on multiple sites to include MLS, Trulia, Zillow, Hot Pads and dozens of other rental websites.
- Property Showings are conducted in a secure and timely fashion.
- Our Attorney Drafted Leases spell out the tenant/landlord responsibilities.
- We offer in-depth Move-in/Move-Out Inspections.
- Company Approved Independent contractors for best price and fast service.
- Regular Inspections to protect your asset.
- Accounting: Emailed monthly statements and year end accounting.
- Attorney reviewed and approved Leases, Addenda, and Contracts
- Owner Proceeds are direct deposited into your account.
- Security /Damage Deposits are Handled in accordance with Colorado State law.
- Rent Collection
- Low Monthly Fees, no hidden or extra costs.
- No upfront costs, fees are paid when a qualified tenant has been secured.
- Owner receives fifty percent of late fees received after the 10th.
- Communication is key, we return all phone calls and emails in a timely manner. We are available in an emergency 24/7.
Property Management First Steps
Take the First Step:
- Set an appointment with Veronica and Belinda.
- Meet and Greet: Veronica and Belinda will evaluate your home to get you the highest rent in today’s market. They will also recommend and advise of any improvements needed to the property.
- All your questions will be answered and all required paperwork will be signed at this time.
- Advertisement with high resolution photos and details of the great features of your home.
- Successfully screen and secure a qualified tenant.
- Receive your rental Proceeds!